How is DPC Unique? What makes it a different, and hopefully better, choice for the patient?
Lately there has been a lot of discussion about What Direct Primary Care is, but many are still asking: “So what’s in it for me, the patient?”
There are two major focuses of DPC – to set the standards for medical care nationwide, and to present a better and often more affordable option to traditional primary healthcare.
Why is Direct Primary Care unique and setting the standard for medical care nationwide?
- Affordable monthly membership
- Up to 80% savings over normal physician charges
- Up to 60%reduction in ER visits and 65% fewer hospitalizations
- Especially attractive when paired with more affordable high deductible plans
- Quality care—personal attention, longer visits and shorter wait times
- DPC is mentioned in the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and when paired with high deductible insurance may fulfill the requirements of the ACA
What makes us different to the Patient?
- We focus on the patient and their concerns—not the micromanagement and dictates of insurance companies and the government.
- Personalized and enjoyable lifestyle program personalized to promote optimum health
- Routine office visits are up to 30 minutes in length
- Annual physical exams are up to a full hour
- Same day or next business day appointments
- Average waiting room time of 5 minutes.
- 24/7 availability, with after-hours coverage direct to Dr. Schneider’s cellphone
If you would like to learn more about the newest DPC practice in Raleigh, call (919) 301-8971 today to schedule your free initial meet and greet appointment with Dr. Schneider. You may also book online anytime. You can also reach us by email.